Dr Matthew Strack is a New Zealand dermatologist. He graduated from the University of Otago in 1986. General medical training and specialist training was completed in Dunedin, Christchurch, Auckland and in the United Kingdom.
Dr Strack has practised as a consultant dermatologist in Otago since 1995. He has an interest in the diagnosis and management of skin cancer, the diagnosis and management of medical skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Past appointments include:
- Head of Department Dunedin Public Hospital Dermatology Service.
- Visiting dermatologist Southland Hospital, Invercargill.
- Secretary of New Zealand Dermatological Society.
- Private practice consultant, Marinoto Clinic, Dunedin.
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at University of Otago.
- Vice Chair (shared) Royal Australasian College of Physicians Council.
- New Zealand Medical Council – Professional Conduct Advisor.
- Health and Disability Commission – Dermatology Advisor.